International XC Basic Ladies Camp
XC Basic for the ladies
6.08.2021 – 8.08.2021
A special experience for any ladies pilot
You are dreaming of great adventures and are looking for the first step to your big adventure? You can get it with us without any stress.
In ladies XC-Camp you can safely learn the latest XC know-how from top-skilled female leaders.
Questions that often ladies have
I’m at the cloud base, when and where do I fly? How and when do I accelerate my wing? How do I pass key points? How do I fly long and far?
Benefits of Ladies Camp/ What you can learn at the ladies camp
- Check personal flight equipment
- How to make a basic cross-country plan
- Flight strategy tailored to the weather
- Get more advanced flight technique
- Learning from experienced lady
- Relaxed atmosphere without any stress
- This camp is open to all ladies pilot with good Thermal Flying Skills
- Use a glider that matches your skill
- Good thermal experience and regular flights over 1 Hour
- Safe takeoff and landing skills at various location
- Flight experience in turbulence air
We fly all over the Bernese Oberland at the right time in the right place. The starting point is always the Chill Out base in the center of Interlaken.
The aim is to get to know new take-off sites or flying areas whenever possible.
- Group size of 5-10 ladies
- The camp generally takes place as soon as the flight weather forecast allows flying on at least 60% of the days.
- Information on the final implementation will be sent by email 2-4 days before the start of the camp based on the flight weather forecast
- Accident insurance and liability insurance are the responsibility of the participants
- Language: English. German on request possible.
You will organize the accommodation near the Chill Out base at Rugenparkstrasse 9 in Interlaken yourself. We recommend arriving by train, as parking spaces in Interlaken are generally limited.
- Tomoko Uno, Tandempilot SHV
- PWC womans winner, XC experienced pilot
- Have been flying in Bernese Oberland for more than 10 years
- hobby: XC flight, Hike and Fly, Fly with kid
- Japanese nurse license holder
- Mother of a active boy
The price includes theory, pick-up service, briefing & de-briefing and individual support. Accommodation / meals and transport trains are not included in the price.