X-Alps Experience Camp (english)
spending 3 days travelling X-Alps Style with Steve Bramfitt
24.09.2021 – 26.09.2021
You like the idea of spending three days travelling X-Alps style with Steve Bramfitt – you dream of even longer flights and big adventures – you already have experience in thermal flying and have often flown away from your home site.
You are looking for a competent and safety-conscious environment, in which you can improve further.
In the Chill Out X-Alps Experience Camp you will benefit from
- Personal check of cross country equipment
- General flying and route planning
- Individual X-Alps tactics
- Correct assessment of weather data on the road
- Optimising mental state in flight
- Risk management
- A relaxed attitude
- Unforgettable experiences, which will also help you in everyday life
Ideal camp joining experience
- Paragliding licence
- Safe takeoff and landing techniques in difficult terrain
- Experience of turbulent air
- Experienced thermaling pilot with regular thermal flights of over 1½ hrs
- Basic reverse pull-up technique
- Several XC flights of 30km+
- Fit enough for 600m walk-up per day with all your flying equipment
So as to be in the right place at the right time we fly in the whole of the Berner Oberland. Start point is the Chill Out Base in Interlaken. Nights will be spent in basic hotel accommodation or mountain huts, organised by Chill Out.
Chill Out Flying Guarantee
The intention is for the camp to go ahead. Like the real X-Alps, difficult weather is part of it.
Steve Bramfitt: X-Alps rookie, professional tandem pilot, XC specialist and adventurer
The price includes theory, briefing & de-briefing and individual coaching. Accommodation/meals and train transport are not included in the price.
Your registration is binding. We recommend cancellation insurance.